Today is Haley's Birthday....HOORAY!!! We took some friends to the Little Scoops Ice Cream Parlor. Everyone got to try some delicious ice cream, with sprinkles of course, then we played in their party room. The boys had a blast but Haley was playing ball hog. I couldn't decide which video's to post so this might be overkill. The boys were cracking me up with their rolling trick.
Here is my little ball hog. She ran over to me to hide her treasure.
No party is complete without a little disco light show.




1 comment:
Hi again!!
I can't believe Haley is one!! it seems like time just goes too fast.She is adorable. It sounds like you guys are living it up in sunny Florida. I was talking to Brian last night and I am dying to take a vacation.What better place than Florida. How far away are you guys from Disneyworld? He says like two hours.Is he right. Start saving your money because you guys need to come with us!!
Post a Comment